School Psychology Service
Circle of Life, comprises of multidisciplinary team that works with students, parents and educators within schools’ to promote overall social-emotional functioning of children and adolescents.
A designated psychologist from our centre visits the school on a weekly basis. If required, a psychiatrist from our facility also visits the school to provide a comprehensive array of behavioural services, including consultation to leaders and school staff to promote systemic changes in behavioural health service delivery.
Role of the designated psychologist
- Conducts Individual therapy/ Counseling sessions at school within confidentiality agreements
- Assists with communication between home & school
- Conducts classroom observation (s) on a need basis
- Addresses unexpected student needs such as crisis
- Provides consultation with parents / teachers/other professionals of the concerned student and works in partnership with them.
- Identifies students having social emotional difficulties and guides parents about psychological assessment (s).
- Supervision for the cases seen by our psychologist is provided at our center.
- Blue Bells
- Heritage School
- Manav Rachna International School
- DPS School
- HDFC School
- Pumpkin House Preschool
- Bella Mente Preschool
- Shail Global School
1. Digitally Wise for Teachers
2. Understanding & Managing Child Sexual Abuse
3. Positive Discipline in the Classroom
4. Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
5. Positive Body Image