- Fee must be paid before the session starts
- If client arrives late then session will end at the scheduled time, and will not be extended.
- Incase of not arriving for a session, without prior information, would be considered as no show and is chargeable.
- Incase client arrives 15 minutes short of session getting over, the session would be considered as ‘No Show’ and it would be chargeable. The therapist is not liable to see the client for the remaining 15 minutes.
- For any cancellations of a session please inform 24 hours before, otherwise you will be charged full fee for the session.
- The only two times we will be able to waive the session fee is in the event of any kind of emergency or illness.
- If you intend to discontinue services, kindly inform the centre coordinator at the earliest. No refunds are provided for any package payments made for any clinical services.